Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pop

There are many visual sights along Old Route 66 and today we found a very tasty one. We were driving the section between Chandler and Arcadia.  I took number of pictures but I just will share this one for now. This is not far from Arcadia.

IS THIS A BLAST FROM THE PAST OR IS IT THE FUTURE

Italy has its leaning Pisa, Paris has its Eiffel Tower, but
Oklahoma has its Pop Bottle

It is a restaurant and gas station.

The windows are lined with all different flavors of "Pop"

The pop bottles make a very colorful display
To my friends in the Old South, colas are not sodas here, in fact, I never called colas soda until
after I moved from Texas.  It is called pop here in Oklahoma.


We had a very good hamburger and of course Glenn and I had to try their Root Beer.


1 comment:

  1. OH! How fun! I adore neat little places like that! Hope you enjoyed your pop!

    ReplyDelete