Thursday, June 26, 2014

Alaskan Adventure - June 25, 2014 - Central Mission Assembly of GodChurch

Rain, rain, go away! Come back some other day!

It rained all day today.


    Prayer with Pastor Dave.

    Waiting for the rain to stop.

   Our lunch meal.  Super yummy.  The ladies feed us well!  

After lunch, the rain did let up just a very little, so the men decided to work.




     Ray.  One of the men of the church.

   Another young men from the church and Glenn.






They got the walls up, but they sure were soaked ducks.

Being Wednesday, we had church.

The young people from Anchorage and Seattle led in worship.




The presence of The Lord was with us.  Doesn't matter what our language, The Lord was honored and praised.

One stanza from one of the songs we sang:

     You are worthy of it all
     You are worthy of it all
     From you are all things
     And to you are all things
     You deserve the Glory.

3 comments:

  1. I see a couple of mistakes but for some reason I am unable to correct a published blog. I can on my laptop, but I just have my ipad and it is limited.

    If you wasn't to leave a comment and you don't have a blog account, just use anonymous and sign your name. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed any mistakes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were at least two. And now three. One in my comment. I think this smart Apple product changes my words. Haha

    ReplyDelete