Saturday, May 30, 2015

Two Weeks - Home

I call it Home, but we are just visiting. We have been back from our missions trip for two weeks but we are leaving again Sunday after church. 

With some doctor appointments out of the way, we are taking Dylan and Drew to Wiilliamsburg, VA.  It's been awhile since we took a week long camping trip with these sweet guys and I'm looking forward to it. 

This was taken a few years ago at the Air Naval station in Jacksonville. 

One of my favorite pics. 

We took them to the beach too.  

But that was then......

This is now.......


  Added a baby brother since then. 

Mother and first son. 


It has been an expensive visit "home". I had to replace a battery in my car,  and due to picking up a bolt in the church parking lot, I had to replace two tires. 

Glenn had to get some repair work on the truck. Something to do with the emergency brake and a hose to the power steering and two rear axle seals. 

One good thing, we get a refund from the IRS. 

A little repair on the camper electrical (again) and we will be ready to hit the road. 


Next blog from Williamsburg, VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment