This has been a huge project but I think the men and women accomplished much. Our goal was to take an existing building and make dorm rooms for the students. Also, remodel a small house. The house was damaged by water so some reinforcement had to be done and molded sheet rock removed as well as insulate the house plus some electrical work.
If you have been following my blog, some of these pictures will be repeats but I wanted to show before and after pictures. I did before and after pictures in an earlier post because I didn't know if we would be back after the birth of our grandson, but we did. So more work was completed.
The men are now working at the main church building here at Trinity Church. There were several projects that needed to be completed that included dry wall, tile, and painting.
Also, for the Easter production at the South Campus Trinity Church, the platform needed to be extended and the sound booth needed to be larger. Here are a few pictures.
We have enjoyed our time here and made lasting friendships!