Friday, October 25, 2013

FCF Territorial 2013

We are in Huntsville, Alabama so that Glenn can go to the FCF Territorial before heading to Texas for a MAPS project.  

Today I got to go for a time of visitation.  But, as I was driving, truck powered down to 25mph and then 15mph.  With flashers on, I crept into the FCF camping site.  Needless to say, we are here until we can get it fixed.

I did enjoy seeing the village and I even got a few pictures. 

This was only a small portion of the lodges. There were 
lodges set up row after row.   Glenn made a number
of them. 


Beautiful leather work by "Longhair". Every FCF member
takes on an FCF name. Glenn's name is "Ramrod". 

This was taken shortly after I dropped Glenn off so he had not 
dressed in his FCF clothes. 



Notice the candle chandelier.  Love it. 


Wares set out for sale or trade. 




A good afternoon but we had to borrow a truck to get me back 
to our home on wheels. 

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing Glenn in costume .. hope you get your truck fixed soon .. it's no fun when the tow goes down that pulls your home down the road. Hope your enjoying yourselves

    ReplyDelete